At the end of the regular season, the last two teams relegate, whilst the remaining teams will be grouped: 1-4 (playing for the Championship, UEFA Ch. League and the UEFA Euro Lg spots), 5-8, and 9-12 (The last team from this Group will relegate). All of the teams will play home & away matches within their groups, carrying forward their points from the regular season.
FA CUP winner qualifies for the UEFA Europa League.
In the event of a points tie the following will apply:
1. Points from matches between teams.
2. Goal difference from matches between teams.
3. Most goals for from matches between teams.
4. Goal difference from all matches.
5. Most goals for from all matches.